Wednesday 8 January 2014

Amazon finds: Bargain Black Chelsea Boots


It is no secret that Chelsea boots have been seriously popular this season.I have been on the lookout for a nice pair of black chelsea boots everywhere but haven't been able to find them what with everything being all over the place in the sales. Finally I gave up looking in stores and turned online. I took a risk and picked up these off amazon with the 'oh they're on sale I may as well' approach. They ended up being £17.99 down from £22.99.  I have since seen some pairs in New Look which drove me crazy after me trying to hunt them down, but regardless i'm well chuffed with these ones and it did work out a tad cheaper. 


Here's what they look like. I was almost tempted to buy them in burgundy after I saw how nice they were. The heel is pretty substantial, but nothing overly drastic and thick enough that they're comfy. I was so worried about the sizing because I have one foot bigger than the other and ordering clothes and shoes etc on line is always a risk, I'm glad I did. I'm yet to give them a proper good trial on a day into town or elsewhere but I'm sure they'll fair just fine. They feel relatively sturdy and good quality despite them being faux leather (hence the great price point). 

Here's a quick snap of them I just took on my phone so you can see what they actually look like.


You can find these great little boots - here if you're interested! 


Much love, 
                     Natalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment