Tuesday 25 June 2013

NOTD - Barry M Gelly 'Blueberry'


Summertime always makes me want to wear the brightest colours all the time. This is the perfect shade and I love it. It's the shade 'blueberry' which is a fun bright blue. 

My favourite thing about this particular line of polishes is their formula. I really really really like it. It seems to be totally fail-proof and even with a rather sloppy application looks okay in the end.

 The longevity is admirable for a polish costing £3.99 and they're well worth the money. I'm slowly beginning to like these polishes more than my nails inc ones (which is saying a lot!).



Paired with my new favourite cult top coat Seche Vite it's a combination that has me catching myself just staring at my nails. The top coat dries near instantly with a super shiny glass-like finish. It makes it look like you've had a full blown manicure without even stepping outside your own door! 

 


 and voliaaa.


What do you guys think of this colour? have you tried the gelly polishes before?



Much love, 
                          Natalie xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love this colour so much! Definitely going to buy it on my next shopping spree :)If you like blue nail varnishes, have you tried 17's Lasting Fix in Mint Chocolate Chip? (sounds yummy right?) It's this beautiful light blue colour that I have been absolutely loving at the moment and you might like it too :) Love your blog by the way- I'm a new fan :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! I've got my eyes on the lycee colour in this range also :) I haven't seen that one! I'll be on the look out. aww thank you! I'm glad you like it. I'll check out your blog! xx

      Delete