Monday 25 March 2013

HAUL - L'Oreal Paris


 Some naughty purchases in the duty free at the airport - oppsies.

I had some spare Euros to spend on the way home from my recent trip to Berlin so I decided to treat myself!


  • Studio Secrets Professional smoothing resurfacing primer
  • Rouge Caresse lipsticks
  • Volume Million Lashes mascara
  • Color Riche Le Khol 


 

Shades Left to Right: 01 Fashionista Pink, 06 Aphrodite Scarlet, 202 Impulsive Fuchsia

The products themselves are quite sheer and the lightest shade looks almost invisible in this photo, I put it down to bad lighting. The colour payoff is good I promise you! They are also extremely comfortable to wear. 




This is in the shade Noir/Black. I'm in love with the wand of this mascara, it gets every lash so well. If you don't like plastic mascara wands however this won't be for you.


 I got the eye pencil in the shade 101 Midnight Black (just your conventional black eyeliner shade) 
It glides on well and holds its' own on the waterline. 


So those were my airport buys, anybody tried any of these? what are your opinions?
Thanks for reading :)

Much Love, 
                     Natalie xxx 

3 comments:

  1. Nice haul!!

    New follower here!1


    www.patrinesthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! glad you enjoyed it and thanks for following! :D x

      Delete
  2. hello there!
    awwww that's so sweet!!
    thank youu :) so glad you like my blog x

    ReplyDelete